The Little Falls Historical Society Museum

319 S. Ann Street, Little Falls, NY 13365

Located in a historic 1833
Bank building 
free and open to the public
 Mid-May through September
Tues. & Thur. 1-4 PM
Sat. 10-12 AM
Other hours by appointment
E-mail lfhistor@ntcnet.com
www.LFHistoricalSociety.com

Many immigrants from Europe settled in Little Falls and the surrounding area. They worked on farms and in factories. They brought their skills and trades, their religion, cuisine, music, customs and costumes. They celebrated life according to their heritage and traditions.
They reared their families to become good citizens and neighbors. They answered the call to defend the freedom of their adopted homeland. They joined the ranks of those who serve the public, they constructed our buildings, and provided diverse enrichment to our society; often unheralded, living as ordinary people.
Our season's exhibition features the people and contributions of those who settled our community, as well as displays highlighting the Erie Canal and the early Cheese Industry in Little Falls.
The museum also features memorabilia, documents, maps, photographs, and other reference materials for Genealogy research.
(David M.Ronan, 1945-2004)

Located on the corner of 
South Ann St. and Albany St.

319 S. Ann Street
Little Falls, NY  13365

Phone: (315) 823-0643

On the National Register
of Historical Sites


This street scene at the corner of Ann and Albany streets depicts the activity of the cheese market in the bygone days. A portion of the building which today is our historical museum is shown at the left side of the picture.

Home
About Little Falls
Little Falls Museum
Business Directory
Summer Concerts

Last Updated 11-22-10
Questions or Concerns Contact us: Webmaster
Copyright 2011© All Rights Reserved