Annual Kickoff Community Picnic - Canal Harbor-Rotary Park; Southern Ave. - 5 PM till dark
One-way Traffic Only - Free Parking. Bounce houses, venders and balloon fun for the kids by BJ & Company.
- L. F. Elks Chicken 'N' Ribs BBQ 5:00 PM - Sold Out
Sponsored by Elks Lodge #42; benefits Youth Scholarships
- L.F. Family YMCA Fun Paddle 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Bring your paddle craft and canoe/kayak to Canal Harbor Contact Tony DeLuca: 823-1740
- Rotary Club Duck Race & Hot Dog Stand 5 - Sold Out
Sponsored by the LF Rotary Club - benefit LF Rotary community programs; $5 per duck.
- Homemade Pie Social 6 - 9:00 PM
Sponsored by Holy Trinity Lutheran Church. Proceeds benefit Community Outreach Programs and Canal Celebration.
Contact Roger Stock: 823-2786
- LiFT Shakespearian Performers 6 - 8 PM
Performers in costume will wander throughout Rotary Park, adding a new flavor to the annual community picnic, handing out cards promoting this year’s free performances of Shakespeare’s hilarious comedy “Much Ado About Nothing".
- Music by "SIRSY" 6 - 9 PM
Contact Tony DeLuca: 823-1740
- 29th Annual LF Canal Celebration “Fireworks at Dusk”
Sponsored by Canal Celebration Committee. Contact Tony DeLuca: 823-1740 (Rain Date: Thursday)
- L. F. Historic Society Museum Exhibits ; Society Museum 9 AM - 7 PM
319 South Ann St. “Where History Lives” - Exhibits of City Hall, Lock 17 Centennials, LF Cheese
Market, and Slovak Folk Display. Contact Louie Baum:823-0620/867-3527