- Family Fun Rides -Ward Square Evening Hours
Kiddie rides & Games in carnival setting. Contact Larry Ortlieb: 823-2951
- Golumpki Sale L. F. Polish Club - 94 West Main Street - All Day
- L. F. Historic Society Museum Exhibits ; Society Museum 9 AM - 7 PM
319 South Ann St. “Where History Lives” - Exhibits of City Hall, Lock 17 Centennials, LF Cheese
Market, and Slovak Folk Display. Contact Louie Baum:823-0620/867-3527
- Big Kids Fishing Derby; Rotary Park Register 3-4 PM; Fishing 4- 8 PM
Adult fishing derby between locks 17 & 18 - Several categories with prizes - Entry fee $5 per entrant
Contact David Talaba: 823-4287
- 17th Annual Canal Celebration Youth Pageant; Benton Hall Auditorium 5 PM
Pre-registration only by Aug. 6th; Application ; Prizes & trophies awarded.
Ages: girls 3 - 17 yrs., boys 3-7 yrs.
- Cruise-Inn - Rotary Park 5 - 8 PM
Trophies for People's Choice and Sponsor's Choice. Food, DJ, and Parade at 8 PM
Like us on Facebook: Cruise-Inn Little Falls Marina
- Bloomberg & Carrig Double Dog Dare; LF Water Shed Entrance at Top Notch Rd. 6 PM
5 miles of running and mountain biking ( Individual & Team) on cross country terrain.
Reg. Free; Souvenir Workout Towel $10;
Consent Waiver & Helmets Mandatory.
Consent Form Contact Beth Cross: 823-1740
- The LiFT Theater Group; Bentons Landing - 6 PM
Presents a free performance of Shakespeare’s comedy “Much Ado About Nothing”